Keith's tweets.......

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 8 July 2009

    Update

    Hello,
     
    I have been busy this week taking care of speed ramps in Carrowbeg Estate and trying to get some new ones for St Mary's Crescent.
     
    Other issues have been following up on housing queries and housing repairs and maintenance.
     
    We have our first monthly meeting of the new council tomorrow night at 6pm in the Civic Offices.  It will be interesting to see how that goes. 
     
    I am also still following up on representations and issues from the campaign so I have plenty of paperwork to do.  Also following up with Irish Rail regarding the promised Early Bird Trains and with the national broadband scheme roll out particularly for Aughagower and Kilmeena where there seems to be a real need for it.
     
    I will keep you all informed as I make progress.
     
    KM

    No comments: