Keith's tweets.......

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday 10 May 2011

    Quiz Night, Friday MAY 13

    Hi

    Another opportunity for you to come out and support your Radio Station.

    Please get a team together and come down and have a bit of fun for a good cause on Friday.

    Attendance at this Quiz counts as fundraising activity towards presenting and training!  So please make yourself known at the door to Stephen and Karen so we can record your support!

    You can also help out by donating or getting some spot prizes for the night.  Please drop any spot prizes into the station tomorrow,

    Thanks guys.  I am asking you all for your support because you gave us your email and said you wanted to help out.  If you want me to opt out let me know and I'll remove your email from the data base.

    Thanks again and I hope to seeing you at 8 on Friday!

    Keith Martin
    Monster Quiz Committee!


    No comments: