Keith's tweets.......

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday 11 March 2007

    Health Survey in Westport

     

    We had a great responce to our health survey in Westport and we have sent the results up to Party HQ to be studied and the results of both the local and national survey should be back to us shortly.

    Briefly Breastcheck, MRSA and Trollies are among the great concerns of the people of Westport. The A&E crisis and the state of the health service in general are also very high on the citzens' minds in Westport.

    I think there is a mood for change and I believe the the electorate see Labour as the best pair of hands for Health and Education and our track record is very strong on delivery.

    I will post the results of the survey here when I get them.
    Posted by Picasa

    No comments: